| || |
|Tutoring For Success / Ms Lori Ajamian|
|Details:||TUTORING FOR SUCCESS|
Ms Lori Ajamian
781 - 674 - 9532
Master of Education
Certified in Reading and Grades One through Twelve
A Professional and Individualized Tutoring Service for students who learn at all levels.
Teaching Reading, Writing and the English Language to the English Language
Learner and regular/special education classroom students.
Credentials of the teacher:
* Lesley College education in special education.
* Many years of contracting with elementary and middle schools.
* Professional workshops and training in specialized Reading Programs.
* Fifteen years of Tutoring students with accomplishments.
* References by parents, teachers and administrators.
Individual or group Tutoring includes:
Reading and English Enrichment and Remediation including the following:
* Phonics, Comprehension, word and sentence development, and related skills.
* Helpful Reading and Writing Strategies:
* Informal evaluation and specific assessments of student strengths and weaknesses.
* Writing, exploration, Study Skills, Test Taking and other areas of Reading and English development and preparation.
* Middles School to College level curriculum.
* Math at the Elementary levels.
* Research and Resources from several educational facilities..
Follow up consultation with team educators.
* An openness to your suggestions for your child.