Personality Development Sessions for Youth / Swami Yogatmananda
Swami Yogatmananda is a Hindu Monk from the Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Order. He has traveled around the world to share his knowledge. Currently he is the Minister/President of Vedanta Society of Providence. He has been invited to preach Vedanta at different places/Universities in the United States.
- Understand yourself
- Draw out your own inner wisdom
- Develop willpower and discipline
- Expand awareness, understanding, creativity and intuition
- Increase motivation and success and reduce stress and anxiety
- Cultivate consistent intention
- See bigger picture of your life and why you are here
- Achieve prosperity
- Build self esteem, self worth, mental discipline and inner power
- Progressively develop skills, thinking and spirituality. These sessions are directed at the age group 13 yrs-25 yrs.
Location: Connecticut Valley Hindu Temple Society
11 Training Hill Rd. Middletown, CT 06457
Time: 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Contact: Suresh Shenoy (203)294-0624 or Ashwin Kantaria (860)-633-2685(h)
Discuss about the event, share ride ...
|Home | About Us | Contact Us | Copyrights | Help|