AIDS in India: Progress and Opportunities
As a result of participating in this program, attendees will be able:
· Discuss updated information on the HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment.
· Articulate the latest information on HIV vaccine development and drugs.
· Establish better coordination and partnerships among attendees and between participating organizations.
· Recognize and be able to utilize information on HIV/AIDS and co-morbidities in the international health arena.
· Use updated information in patient care on treatment and prevention of both HIV infection and AIDS.
Location: Snyder Auditorium
Harvard School of Public Health
677 Huntington Avenue, Boston
Time: All Day
Contact: (617) 254 5077
Discuss about the event, share ride ...
|Home | About Us | Contact Us | Copyrights | Help|