Recipes - Cool The Summer With These Mocktails
• 6 oz (ounce) Red Cranberry juice
• 6 oz Fresh apple juice
• 2 oz Honey
• Maraschino (Sweetened) cherry for garnishing
How to make Berry Sweetheart:
• Take a highball glass and fill it with ice cubes.
• Add the juices & honey in a mixing glass.
• Stir the contents with a bar spoon.
• Pour the contents of this mixing glass into the highball glass.
• Garnish it with a sweetened cherry and serve it chilled.
• 3 cups Black Grapes
• 4 glasses Chilled Water
• 1/2 cup Sugar
• Pepper to taste
• Salt to taste
How to make Grape Mocktail:
• Clean grapes and boil them in 1 cup of water.
• Once boiled cook for 2 minutes.Put off the flame and allow cooling.
• Mix sugar and blend the mixture in a mixie till smooth.
• Strain in order to remove skins of grapes.
• Add water to this pulp.
• Add pepper and salt.
• Beat the mixture in an electric beater till it turns frothy.
• Grape Mocktail is ready to serve
• 2 oz Coconut cream
• 4 oz Pineapple juice
• 1 Cup crushed ice
• Orange slice for garnishing
How to make Coco Colada:
• Put ice, pineapple juice and coconut cream in a blender.
• Blend the mixture until mushy.
• Pour the mixture into a hurricane glass.
• Garnish it with an orange slice and serve it chilled.
• 2 Cups of fresh Strawberry juice
• 2 tsp Vanilla extract
• 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
• 4 tbsp Sugar
• 4 oz Milk
• Strawberry for garnishing
How to make Strawberry Julius:
• Put half cup of ice in a blender and add all the ingredients to it.
• Blend the ingredients until smooth.
• Stir well.
• Pour into a glass and garnish with strawberry.
• Serve it chilled
You may also access this article through our web-site http://www.lokvani.com/