Shadaj: Hindustani Classical Vocal By Jayateerth Mevundi
Hindustani Classical Vocal
Jayateerth Mevundi (Vocal), Gururaj Hegde Adukal (Tabla), Narendra Nayak (Harmonium)
Presenting LIVE ONLINE concert on YouTube channel "Shadaj Baithak". The concert will be performed live with accompanying artists and professional audio/video equipment. Sample snippets of a recent LIVE online concert produced by Shadaj
Pandit Venkatesh Kumar (Miya Ki Todi) at Shadaj Baithak
Pandit Venkatesh Kumar (Bhairavi) at Shadaj Baithak
When: Saturday, September 12, 11 am EDT
Tickets: $20 ( FREE for Members - Become a Shadaj Member! )
Venue: Telecast LIVE Online on the "Shadaj Baithak" YouTube channel.
How to get access to the live stream URL?
- All ticket holders and Shadaj members will receive a confirmation email before the concert with a private link to the online concert on YouTube. Please click the live stream link (URL) in the email and enjoy the concert live.
- Please ensure that you have a large screen device capable of displaying YouTube videos available. (ex. iPad, Laptop, smart TV, smart Phone)
- Although the concert can be enjoyed by all members of the household, we request you to not share the URL outside the household.
- Live streaming will start 10 minutes ahead of the concert start time.
- The concert will not be replayed after the live streaming is over. So please join on time.
- Scheduled concert is subject to safety restrictions mandated by the government of India and in case of unforeseen circumstances arising due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the concert will be rescheduled.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Jayateerth Mevundi (Vocal)
Gururaj Hegde Adukal (Tabla)
Narendra Nayak (Harmonium)
Jayateerth Mevundi, exponent of the Hindustani Classical Vocal music in Kirana tradition, is one of the most sought after Indian Classical Vocalist. Jayateerth received his initial training in music under the tutelage of Sangeet Ratna Pt. Arjunsa Nakod of Gwalior Gharana. Later, he received training under Pt. Shripati Padegar who was a disciple of Bharat Ratna Pandit Bhimsen Joshi. Jayateerth has performed all over India and abroad in many prestigious music conferences like Sawai Gandharva Sangeet Mahotsav, Hari Vallabha Conference, Tansen Samaroh and many more. He is a recipient of numerous awards including the prestigious SRA-Yuva puraskar; young maestro award at the hands of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, former president of India.
Gururaj Hegde Adukal is a disciple of Vidhwan Sheshadri lyengar. Recipient of HRD Scholarship from the Govt of India and Vidhwath and Visharada degree's, he is also a graded artist of AIR Dharwad. He has accompanied vocalist and instrumentalist such as Ganapati Bhat, Jayateerth Mevundi, Somanath Mardoor and Shashank (Carnatic flute).
Narendra Nayak is a graded artist of All India Radio and Doordarshan in Hindustani Classical Music and has accompanied stalwart vocalists and has given performances in many of the prestigious music festivals in India and abroad. He is a recipient of many award such as the Bharat Gaurav award, Excellent in Education award etc.
Shrinivas Sane: 508-494-4160 (email@example.com)
Milind Ranade: 409-201-7110 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share your Comments
You may also access this article through our web-site http://www.lokvani.com/