1 lb asparagus
2 cloves garlic
1 sprig thyme
1 sprig rosemary
150 ml vegetable stock
50 ml milk
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, as per taste
1. Slice the asparagus into small pieces, slice the onion and garlic.
2. Take a pan, add olive oil, add the onions and garlic sweet slowly. Now add the sliced asparagus and herbs.
3. Add the vegetable stock, then cover and cook for three minutes. Once the asparagus is cooked remove the pan from fire and leave it to cool.
4. Blitz the mix in the mixer to a smooth consistency. Adjust the seasoning (salt and pepper), as per taste.
5. Cut broccoli and carrots into small pieces, boil for two minutes.
6. Arrange the garnish in a soup plate with the carrots and broccoli over the soup.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
¼ tsp cumin
½ tsp nutmeg
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp coriander
2 cups vegetable broth
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 ripe avocado, mashed
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
¾ cup plain or Greek yogurt
2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1. In a large pot over medium heat, combine olive oil and onion, then cook until onions are soft and translucent. Add garlic, cumin, nutmeg, cinnamon and coriander mix for a minute.
2. Slowly add the vegetable broth, pumpkin and avocado. Let it cook for approximately 20 minutes or until it starts to simmer.
3. Transfer mixture to a blender (in batches), and puree until smooth. Return soup mixture to a medium-sized pot, cook for another 15 minutes, and add balsamic vinegar, sea salt and pepper.
4, Remove from heat, and serve warm with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of fresh rosemary.