- Potatoes – 3 (boiled)
- Kuttu flour – 1 cup
- Carom seeds – 1 tbsp
- Ghee or peanut oil for cooking
- Sendha namak
- Red chilli powder
- Take a pan and pour ghee into it.
- Crush the potatoes and sprinkle some chilli powder and salt over it.
- Saute the potatoes till they become light brown in color.
- Now, take a bowl and add chilli powder, carom seeds, and kuttu flour.
- Add water and stir in one direction until the batter turns smooth.
- The batter should be thick but also have a flowing consistency.
- Take a pan and pour ghee over it.
- Now, pour a ladle of the batter and spread.
- Cook for a few minutes, flip over and turn it around to cook the other side.
- Now put the potato filling on top and fold the dosa.
- Serve with mint and coconut chutney.
Makhana KheerIngredients :
- Milk – 5 cups
- Makhana – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Dry fruits chopped – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1 tbsp
- ghee – 2 tbsp
- Take a vessel and pour ghee into it.
- Fry the makhanas in the ghee and keep them aside.
- Chop them into small pieces once they cool down.
- Now in the vessel pour milk and let it simmer for some time.
- After half an hour add the chopped makhanas and let the milk boil till it reduces to half and the makhanas become soft.
- Add sugar, dry fruits, cardamom powder, and stir well.
- You can also store the kheer in the refrigerator and serve cold.
1) Potato - 1, big sized (diced in small
2) Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon.
3) Samwat rice - 1 cup.
4) Ghee(clarified butter) - 2 tablespoon.
5) Cloves - 2.
6) Rock salt (kala namak) - 2 teaspoon.
7) Cardamom - 2, green.
8) Cinnamon - 1, small.
9) Green coriander (to garnish).
10) Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon.
11) Water - 3 cup.
1) Melt ghee in a pot. Add in cumin seeds,
cloves, cardamom and cinnamon. Blend well.
2) When the blended ingredients start giving off
fragrance, mix in potato and rice. Stir-fry to a light brown color.
4) Mix in rock salt, chilli powder and water.
Bring them to a boil.
5) Cover the pot and let the mixed items boil
slowly at low temperature for 10-15 minutes.
6) Decorate with green coriander. Serve hot