Ten best Indian Army quotes: Must read. Really felt proud just by reading them.....
1. "Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolour, or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure.”
– Capt. Vikram Batra, Param Veer Chakra
2. “What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us.” – Ladakh Leh highway sign board...
3. “If death strikes, before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill death.” – Capt. Manoj Kumar Pandey, Param Veer Chakra 1/11 Gorkha Rifles
4. “Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it, it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.”
5. “To find us, you must be good, to catch us you must be fast, but to beat us…………you must be kidding.”
6. “May God have mercy on our enemies, because we won’t.”
7. “We live by chance, we love by choice, we kill by profession.” – Officers Training Academy, Chennai
8. “If a man says he’s not afraid of dying, he’s either lying, or he’s a Gorkha.” –
Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
9. “It is God’s duty to forgive the terrorists, but it’s our duty to convene a meeting between the two.”
10. “I regret I have but one life to give for my country.” –
Officer Prem Ramchandani